Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Clothes & stuff

I love fashion...

That being said, it's inexcusable to me that T&T fashion week went past me like a full bus this year, without nary a wink in its direction from myself.

I remember being completely swamped with work though and I think that's a plausible excuse for missing out on this festive event :D

I visited their website (months later mind you) and I'm slapping myself on the hand for having missed this showcase. It's gorgeous. My favourite by far was Peter Elias' collection. The fabric is beautiful, the flow of which seems mesmerizing through the photographs. I couldn't help but picture myself in these dresses, making a grand entrance to an event amidst numerous "Oooohhhs and Aaahhhhhs" (a girl can dream can't she).


Peter Elias


Peter Elias


Peter Elias


GQ's Genuine quality Styles Collection


GQ's Genuine quality Styles Collection


Zadd & Eastman


Kimya Glassglow


Meiling and Anthony Reid Menswear


Shurnel


GQ's Genuine quality Styles Collection

So beautiful. I like simple designs with interest, textured fabrics, and lots of colour. These collections definitely deliver.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com